Focus group
How often do you buy music magazines and why do you buy them that frequently?
-I buy magazines every month. I buy them that frequently because I like to be kept up to date with what my favourite artists are doing.
Why do you buy the magazines you do?
-I buy them depending on the celebrity they are focused on. If I’m a fan of the cover model, I will be more likely to buy it than if I don’t like the cover model.
Does the presentation of the magazine matter as much as the content?
-I think it does, if it was not professionally presented then I would be less likely to buy it. I think presentation matters more than the content to be honest.
Would you like to be informed of upcoming festivals or concerts?
-Yes I miss out on a lot of concerts and festivals because I don’t know that they’re on, or I don’t know the dates or where they’re performing. It would be really useful for me.
How much would you be willing to pay for a magazine?
-The most I would be willing to pay would be about £4, but that is only if I am a big fan of the artist.
featured on the front cover. GoAnimate.com: focus+group by paigesummer
Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!
Overall, my magazine will keep the readers up to date on the latest news on their favourite artists and will not cost over £4 as it is mainly aimed at students who don't have full-time jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment